This page contains a few mp3 files that you can use to get started with your meditation practice. There are also documents at the end of this page that might be helpful, including a series of easy Yoga postures, instructions for One Minute Stress Relievers, and the Poetry of the Stress Reduction program that I’ve taught for a number of years.
- Three Minute Breathing Space:
- Brief Breath Mediation:
- Body Scan:
- Silence with Bells:
- Progressive Muscular Relaxation:
- Self Compassion Meditation:
- Mindful Yoga:
- Longer Breath Meditation:
- Lovingkindness Meditation:
- Awakening Now, a poem by Danna Faulds, is read as a part of a breath meditation.
More will be added from time to time.
And here is the document with simple Yoga postures: BGC MBSR Yoga Postures Kabat Zinn One
Here is the document with One Minute Stress Relievers: One Minute Stress Relievers
Poetry of the Stress Reduction Program:Poetry of the Stress Reduction Program Revision